The most anticipated boxing fight of all time is scheduled for Saturday, May 2nd 2015 live on PPV Mayweather vs. Pacquiao. The Ogden will be bringing you all of the action on fight night broadcasting this epic event on our 70” TV’s. Floyd “Money” Mayweather will finally be stepping into the ring with Manny “Pac-Man” Pacquiao at the MGM Grand Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. Both fighters will be putting their titles on the line as well as bragging rights for the best pound for pound fighter for their generation. If you’re looking for the best bar in Chicago to catch this super fight, look no further. The Ogden at 1659 W. Ogden Ave in Chicago, IL shows all of the major boxing and UFC PPV’s. With 70” televisions lining the bars and personal TV’s in every booth you won’t miss a minute of the action. Best known for our food and wide selection of craft beers and spirits you won’t go hungry or thirsty either. Watch the fight with us here in Chicago, Mayweather vs. Pacquiao is sure to go down as the biggest super fight of all time. Our extensive food buffet and drink package is going to be bigger and better than any other bar in the city. Don’t get left waiting in line, we’re selling tickets in advance to assure you get a spot inside. Only a handful of bars in Chicago will be showing the fight so make sure you have your spot reserved.
Tickets and Tables are ON SALE NOW
This event is 100% NON REFUNDABLE for any reason other than the fight being canceled PRIOR to 5/2/2015!
Your ticket includes:
– Check in any time after 7:30pm on 5/2/2015
– Express guaranteed entry on the night of the fight
– FULL elaborate food buffet from 8-11pm featuring menu favorites from Chef Chris De la Cueva
– 10 drink tickets redeemable for: any beer $8 or less, mixed drink $9 or less, any wine/champagne by the glass, any N/A beverage. NO rocks, NO doubles, NO shots. Alcoholic beverages will be served in accordance with all local and state laws and we reserve the right to refuse service to any patron who appears to be over served.
– Guaranteed entrance in a comfortable environment with a great view of the TV’s. We have 70” TV’s lining the bar and an individual TV in every booth.
Your ticket does NOT include:
– Unlimited drinks.
– Valet. Valet is not included in ticket price however it is available for $10
– Reserved Table or Chair. Your ticket does NOT include reserved seating or a table. This event will be SRO, standing room only unless you reserve a table or chair. There will not be tables or chairs avaialble the night of the fight. Tables may be reserved SEPARATELY, reserving a table does not include your ticket. Bar stools may be reserved SEPARATELY and do not include your ticket.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
All guests must have a valid U.S. ID or valid passport and must be 21+ years of age to enter the establishment
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
We have valet available for $10
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
What is the refund policy?
Is there a cover charge?
There is not a cover charge, this event will be fully private and we will not be selling tickets at the door
Will there be full sound/how many TV’s do you have?
There will be full sound for the fights throught the PPV. We have plenty of TV’s and they’re HUGE 70” TV’s lining the bar. Each booth has it’s own smaller personal TV, we have no shortage of televisions.
Do you serve food?
Yes, of course. We are best known for our food and the kitchen is open late on fight nights. We will have a full food buffet included in your ticket price and the kitchen will be open if you’d like to order off the menu as well.
I have more than 4 people, can I book a table for 5? I only have 2 people, can I book a table for 2?
If you only have 2 people you would still book a table for 4 or you could book 2 chairs at the bar.
If you have more than 4 people you have 2 options:
Option 1: You can book one table which will seat up to 4 people, the extra people would be able to stand. Option 2: Book 2 tables (don’t worry, we’ll put them right next to each other) and you get seating for up to 8 people. With this option you will have more space and the ability to invite more people to join you. Book as many tables as you would like but remember each guests needs a ticket as well.